Tramview Capital Management is a value-oriented real estate investment firm focused on investing in institutional quality real estate in targeted primary and secondary growth markets across the U.S.
- Tramview is focused on generating strong, risk-adjusted returns by investing in properties at an attractive and defensible basis in markets and sectors with compelling long-term fundamentals and proven liquidity.
- Tramview seeks to acquire well-located properties that have multiple levers to enhance income through value-add initiatives.
- The firm’s investment strategy seeks to mitigate downside risk and prioritizes current cash flow as a significant component of returns.
Tramview Capital Management is a value-oriented real estate investment management firm focused on investing in institutional quality real estate in targeted growth markets across the U.S. Tramview was formed in 2020 and is currently investing its second commingled fund. Tramview leadership has overseen and managed approximately $5 billion of equity invested globally across all property types and throughout the capital stack on behalf of institutional clients (e.g. pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations). Tramview leadership has invested across property types in the U.S. and internationally, including the acquisition or recap of 100,000+ apartment units, ~50 million sf of industrial space, ~15+ million sf of office, and 60+ hotels.
Tramview was founded based upon: (i) an established fiduciary grounding and (ii) an entrepreneurial, team-oriented approach. By always putting the investors’ interests foremost and appropriately aligning incentives in a collaborative environment with lifecycle investment accountability, Tramview seeks to generate outperformance with attractive risk-adjusted returns.
Sr. Vice President, Investor Relations
Controller / Director of Operations
- Disciplined Approach: Tramview employs a value-add investment strategy targeted by property type and geography, focused on acquiring existing properties at an attractive and defensible basis. The firm’s investment strategy seeks to mitigate downside risk and prioritizes current cash flow as a significant component of returns.
- Middle Market Focus: Tramview focuses on the middle market for which, amidst a large opportunity set, inefficiencies exist to source compelling opportunities and generate attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Select Property Types: Tramview invests in major property types with compelling long-term fundamentals (e.g. industrial, multifamily) along with select niche sectors with strong fundamentals and proven liquidity on exit (e.g. manufactured housing, medical office, self storage), as well as opportunistic investments in other areas (e.g. office, hotels, student housing).
- Structured Investments: Tramview principals have significant experience investing up and down the capital stack and may make structured investments (e.g. preferred equity, mezzanine debt) in certain instances to mitigate risk and generate attractive risk-adjusted returns.